Copyright and Permissions
The music on this website is subject to copyright with all rights reserved by David Hamill. If you wish to use the music for any commercial purpose, please contact us for permission, which will not be unreasonably withheld.
You are allowed to do the following:
- You may open a file to listen to it (in streamed format).
- You may download a file to your computer, for listening offline.
- You may make copies of downloaded files for personal and backup purposes only.
- If you have a website, you may link to the files, provided you acknowledge their source.
You are not allowed to do the following:
- You may not make copies of downloaded files for anyone else without permission. If you wish to share a file with someone else, please direct them to this website.
- You may not modify downloaded files without permission. Specifically, you may not convert them from one audio format to another; you may not edit them or modify them using audio processing software or equipment; you may not use them in derivative works, such as music tracks, movie and video soundtracks.
- You may not broadcast the music on radio or television or as a podcast or via any other medium without permission.
- You may not profit commercially from the downloaded files without permission. If you wish to sell the music or make use of it in any commercial project such as a movie or a video or a compilation album or as audio samples, please contact us for permission.
We are not opposed to commercial use of the music, but we will ask for royalties, as normal in the music business. We may waive or reduce these royalties at our discretion. All the music featured here is available in a higher-quality version (professional CD quality) for commercial use.